- When do your classes start ?
- Is there a guarantee for getting a job ?
- Is financial assistance available ?
- How much classroom time ?
- Do you need Grade 12 + 18 or Equivalency ?
What are the prerequisites ?
- What are the school hours ? Part-time & Full-time ?
- Is there parking available ? Is it on the bus route ?
- How long are your programs ?
1. When do your classes start ?
- Classes start every Monday (January to December).
3. Is financial assistance available ?
Financial assistance is available for those who qualify.
Contact us to see if we can be of any assistance.
Our hours of operation are:
- Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
We have 2 shifts – Days: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Afternoons: 4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Available if enough demand
There is free parking for the students on site and we are
also on a major bus route with a stop 50’ from the school doors.
The programs vary in length – from 40 hours up to 640 hours
per course, depending on the students’ needs and goals.